Get going. With Fit in Deutsch 1 – the examination for young people.
After passing the examination, you will be able to do the following, for example:
- understand simple questions, notices and phone messages as well as information on the radio about an everyday situation and in brief conversations,
- gather the main information from short written messages, advertisements, descriptions, letters and simple newspaper articles,
- write brief personal messages,
- introduce yourself in a conversation and answer questions about yourself,
- ask and reply to simple questions in a conversation on topics affecting you,
- make common requests and formulate questions in everyday situations, and reply or respond to these.
Further information and exercises for the Goethe-Zertifikat A1: Fit in Deutsch 1
Material that can be downloaded
Terms and conditions for exam administration (PDF, 103 KB)
Supplement to the terms and conditions for exam participants with
special needs (PDF, 98KB)
Information for examination candidates with special needs (PDF, 61 KB)
We regret that this examination is not available at our institute. Of course we can help you finding another institute for your examination, like as Nairobi, Kenya. Feel free to contact us! For further information:
You can find answers to particular questions about the examination you are interested in taking under FAQ.