Real progress: The Goethe-Zertifikat B2.
The Goethe-Zertifikat B2 requires advanced language skills. The examination corresponds to level four (B2) on the six-level scale of competence laid down in the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages.
After passing the examination, you will be able to do the following, for example:
- follow the main content of specific and abstract topics and obtain relevant information from them (i.e. radio broadcasts),
- understand a wide range of texts, both shorter simple texts (such as advertisements) and longer, more complex factual texts, commentaries and reports,
- express yourself clearly and in a structured way in writing on the subject of complex matters and also correct mistakes in texts written by other people,
- give clearly structured oral comments on general subjects and topics of particular interest to you,
- take an active part in discussions on subjects you know about, taking up a position and presenting your own point of view.
Further information and exercises for the
Material that can be downloaded
Terms and conditions for exam administration (PDF, 116 KB)
Supplement to the terms and conditions for exam participants with
special needs (PDF, 98KB)
Information for examination candidates with special needs (PDF, 61 KB)
We regret that this examination is not available at our institute. Of course we can help you finding another institute for your examination, like as Nairobi, Kenya. Feel free to contact us! For further information:
You can find answers to particular questions about the examination you are interested in taking under FAQ.